Players Casino offers:
Responsible Gambling Programs that can help.
Players Casino encourages all customers to gamble responsibly. If you feel
you may have a gambling problem, please ask to speak to a Key Employee
to meet with you in a confidential setting and explain the various program
These programs are offered in conjunction with the support of the California
Office of Problem Gambling and the Bureau of Gambling Control.
To assist you in addressing your gambling problem, Players Casino offers
enrollment in the following voluntary programs:
• Self-Restriction Program (Players Casino only)
• Self-Exclusion Program (Statewide)
We also provide various Customer Information Materials and resources to
assist you in assessing your personal situation including the following:
• Brochures and pamphlets provided by the California Office of Problem
• Do you have a Gambling Problem? Players Casino Programs that can
• Do you think your Gambling is out of control? 20 Questions.
• Gamblers Anonymous – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
• Freedom from Problem Gambling – Self Help Workbook (UCLA &
California Office of Problem Gambling)
• Other Resource Information – California Office of Problem Gambling
Self-Restriction Program. This voluntary program applies to PLAYERS CASINO ONLY and you may
select from the following options (as noted on the Players Casino Self-
• Your enrollment is generally irrevocable (subject to the exceptions
listed below) for the term selected.
• Term: One (1) to Eleven (11) Months or One (1) Year
• Total Restriction – customer is barred from entering the Players
Casino property for the term.
• Partial Restriction – customer is barred based on their voluntary
selection from a menu of options as follows:
• Partial Gaming Area Exclusion; Poker only or California games
only. We do not offer self-restriction for specific games in poker
or the California games section. Therefore, if you want to selfbar
yourself from blackjack, you must also bar yourself from
baccarat, three card poker and all other games in the California
• Removal from receiving marketing or promotional information
mailings, email or other communications; and restrict your
ability to gain access to the casino’s Facebook page or
• Exclusion from financial services, including check-cashing and
credit privileges and from credit & debit card cash advance.
You are advised to contact your credit card companies to
eliminate your ability to receive cash advances.
Note: We do not have the ability to restrict your use at
our ATM machines. As an alternative, you may want to
consider contacting your financial institution to either limit your
daily ATM cash withdrawal amount or prohibit your ability to
make ATM cash withdrawals.
• Self-Restricted EMPLOYEES MAY enter the Players Casino property in the
course of their regular job duties.
• Exceptions to Irrevocability Provision - Customers who have
selected terms from four (4) months to one (1) year may request
removal from the list of self-restricted persons at any time after 90
days from the effective date of the original self-restriction request.
To do so, you must complete and submit the Players Casino Self-
Restriction Removal Request form and provide additional
information (in writing) to support your request.
• Players Casino will evaluate your request and either approve or
deny such request in its sole and absolute discretion.
• Players Casino will inform you in writing as to the approval or
denial of your request. Approval of requests for reinstatement of
your gaming privileges are not effective until you receive such
approval in writing.
• If you request a less restrictive modification to a Partial Self-
Restriction, you must submit both the Players Casino Self-
Restriction Removal Request form and a new Self-Restriction
This is a state-wide voluntary program that EXCLUDES you from entering all
card clubs throughout the State of California and participating tribal casinos.
• Your enrollment is Irrevocable for the term selected, except for
lifetime self-exclusions, wherein you may request removal from the list
of self-excluded persons at any time after one year from the effective
date of the original self-exclusion request. To do so, you must
complete and submit Form CGCC-038, Self-Exclusion Removal
Request, to the Bureau of Gambling Control.
• Term: 1 Year or Lifetime
• Self-Excluded EMPLOYEES MAY enter the Players Casino property in
the course of their regular job duties.
Do You Need Time to Review the Materials and Discuss with your
• You are welcome to take the information and forms home with you to
discuss with your family and return on a subsequent date.
Is Your Enrollment Kept Confidential?
Your enrollment and status will be kept confidential within Players Casino
and such information will only be used by Players Casino employees (Self-
Restriction) and by the Office of Problem Gambling and other California
based card room and participating tribal casino employees (Self-Exclusion)
as part of monitoring and ensuring compliance with your agreement.
Consequences If You Violate the Self-Restriction or Self-Exclusion
California gambling regulations require us to take the following actions
should you violate your voluntary self-restriction or self-exclusion
• Self-Restricted Customers. You will be asked to immediately leave
our property. We will then determine whether to bar you from further
access to our facility.
• Self-Excluded Customers. You will be asked to immediately leave
our property. If you refuse, you will be escorted off property. If you
still refuse, we will contact local law enforcement.
• You will forfeit any unredeemed jackpots or prizes won as required by
State gambling regulations. Forfeited funds are remitted to the
Gambling Addiction Program Fund for problem gambling prevention
and treatment services through the State Department of Public Health,
Office of Problem and Pathological Gambling.
Click here to download our full Problem Gambling Brochure.