We value you as a customer and are committed to protecting your privacy.
Information We May Collect
We collect and use information we believe is necessary to manage our business, comply with federal and State law and regulations, and provide you with casino services and promotions you may request. We may collect and maintain both Personal and Non-Personal Information needed for these purposes.
“Personal Information” includes any information by which you can be personally identified, such as your first name, last name, address, telephone number, email address, photo or image, social security number, Player Rewards number, date of birth, credit or debit card information, bank account information, gaming information and other similar information. You may provide us with Personal Information under a wide range of circumstances, such as when you submit information to us through our Site, sign up for our mailing list, sign up and participate in our Player Rewards program, access our Player Rewards kiosk, enter a tournament or other casino promotion, request information, apply for check cashing or credit privileges, establish a players bank account, enroll in the Players Casino Self-Restriction program or Statewide Self-Exclusion program, submit an application for employment, provide feedback in a survey or when you talk to our employees or support staff.
“Non-Personal Information” is information about you that does not personally identify you. Information of this type is most commonly obtained through your use of our Site and visits to our casino and restaurant.
How We May Use Your Information
We will use the Personal Information you provide to us for the specific purposes for which you provided the information, as stated at the time of collection. The following are some other ways in which we may use your information to manage our business and provide you with services you request:
to operate our Player Rewards program;
- to notify you about promotions and special offers regarding services and promotions provided by us or other associated third parties;
- to improve the services and promotions we provide you and develop new services and promotions;
- to improve our Site;
- to track your use of our Site for our internal market research;
- to ask for your participation in our internal market research;
- to generate aggregate statistical studies about our customers;
- to contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions;
- to provide you with a secure and safe environment;
- to protect and defend our rights or property or enforce our agreements with you;
- to cash your checks, extend you credit, process credit and debit card cash advances, provide you with player bank account services, and/or other financial transactions;
- to contact you when necessary;
- for identification and verification purposes;
- to analyze fraud and credit risk; and
- to comply with federal and State law and regulatory requirements.
Information Disclosure to Non-Affiliated Entities
We DO NOT sell, rent or share your personal information with other persons or non-affiliated companies, except to provide services you have requested or under the following circumstances:
• Information may be shared with or collected by third party service providers who provide us with services such as credit and debit card cash advance processing services;
• Information may be shared with or collected by third party service providers, such as credit bureaus, who provide credit reports and bank account verification in connection with your request for check cashing and/or credit privileges.
We require these providers to exercise reasonable care to protect your Personal Information and restrict the use of your Personal Information to the purposes for which it was provided to them.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties for the following purposes:
- as required by law or regulation;
- to comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of any governmental authorities, including but not limited to gaming regulators;
- to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant or other valid legal process;
- in connection with any legal action, claim or dispute, including but not limited to the collection of debts; and
- for the protection of persons or property.
Legal Gambling Age Policy
Persons under the age of twenty-one (21) are not permitted to enter or gamble at our casino. Casino services and promotions are not open to persons younger than the age of twenty-one (21) and we do not knowingly collect information from such persons. We reserve the right to verify age at any time for any reason and may decline to provide services or promotions to any person who does not have valid age identification.
Identification Policy / Compliance with Laws and Regulations
We reserve the right to verify a customer’s identity and other personal information as we determine necessary to comply with various laws and regulations.
We use surveillance systems to monitor all gaming areas and other public or sensitive areas of our casino. Video surveillance cameras are used for security purposes and to protect us, our customers and employees against potential violations of criminal or civil laws. Surveillance camera output is monitored by our employees and may be viewed by law enforcement and regulatory authorities.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, customers have the right to “opt out” of having their personal information shared with non-affiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We DO NOT sell, rent or share our customer’s personal information with non-affiliated third parties for direct marketing purposes.
Information Disclosure to Non-Affiliated Entities in Relation to PlayersCasino.com
In addition to the third-party entities detailed in the “Information Disclosure to Non-Affiliated Entities” Section above, entities which provide us services related to the operation of our Site will have access to your Personal and Non-Personal Information.
We require these providers to exercise reasonable care to protect your Personal Information and restrict the use of your Personal Information to the purposes for which it was provided to them. Your Personal Information may also be transferred in connection with a sale or reorganization of our service provider’s assets or a merger of such service provider with another entity.
“OPTING OUT” OR UNSUBSCRIBING FROM OUR EMAIL LISTING
If you would prefer not to receive further emails from us, please follow the “opt-out” or unsubscribe link in the email.
You will be removed from the mailing list within 7 days of receiving your request.
Player’s Casino takes responsible gaming very seriously. Our Responsible Gaming Policy and related information is available on our Site and at our casino.
Should you have additional questions, comments or concerns, please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SPECIAL PROVISIONS FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES CUSTOMERS
Information Collected in Connection with Financial Services
If you are a customer who utilizes our credit or check cashing account privileges, player bank account privileges and/or credit and debit card cash advance services (“Financial Services”), there are additional categories of information we may collect from or about you:
- Information we receive on applications for credit or other financial services, such as your name, address, telephone number, Social Security number and other identifying information.
- Information we receive about you from others, including credit bureaus, relating to your credit history and financial transactions with others.
- Information about your transactions with us, including your payment history and/or gaming activity.
In addition to the policies and practices described above, the following applies to our Site.
A. Additional Information We May Collect
We automatically track and collect general log information when you visit our Site, including your: (i) Internet Protocol (IP) address, (ii) domain server, (iii) operating system, and (iv) type of Web browser as well as the pages you visit on our Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data does not personally identify you, but is helpful for marketing purposes and for improving your experience on the Site. We use the Traffic Data to report aggregated Site activity and to better understand the needs of our users so we can make informed decisions regarding the content and design of our Site, for fraud prevention purposes, and for recognizing your geo-location. Amongst other things, it enables us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to learn what information is of most and least interest;
- to speed up your searches; and
- to learn of any possible Site performance problems.
We may collect Traffic Data through various technologies including, but not limited to, cookies, IP addresses, and transparent GIFs (Graphics Interchange Format, a software technology also known as a pixel tag).
You may provide us with Personal Information when you use our Site and complete online forms or enter information where requested, or by sending us emails.
Cookies and Other Technologies
B. Online Security
We use industry leading safeguards to protect the Personal Information that we collect from unauthorized access. However, due to the design of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be completely secure or free from unauthorized access by third parties.
C. External Links
The Site may contain hyperlinks to other Sites that may have information policies and practices that are different from ours. The fact that we have provided a link to a site is NOT an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by us with respect to such site, its owners, or its providers. Links to other Sites are provided only as a convenience to you. We are not responsible for the content, validity, privacy policies or reliability of any Site linked to this Site. There are risks in using any information, software, products or services found on the Internet, and you should make sure that you completely understand these risks before using, relying upon, or purchasing anything via the Internet.